Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Arnold
Dr. Lori Arnold, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women, Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista and Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. Dr. Arnold has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Arnold has the following 4 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
Dr. Lori Arnold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.