Dr. Lori Atkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Atkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2015

Once you get past the front reception area, things go smoothly.

September 30th, 2014

Awful experience

I find it odd that she lists menopause and hot flashes as part of her expertise. The woman ignored my repeated statements about how I could not conceive and was having hot flashes, in addition to some other symptoms, dismissing me as "too young" (35) to have these issues. After two miscarriages (one during which I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour while miscarrying, surrounded by dozens of other patients --- they blamed it on an "equipment delay"), I finally saw another doctor who confirmed, yes, that I was going through early menopause. When I told Dr. Atkins about the testing the other doctor was doing, she laughed in front of the nurse who was in the exam room with us. Laughed. I honestly can think of no more disgusting medical professional. Thanks, Dr. Atkins. Thanks for nothing but your constant sarcasm, dismissiveness, and long wait times. Also, your license plate is obnoxious.

September 4th, 2013

I have been going to this office for 4 years, and Dr Atkins delivered my first child. I highly recommend her. I felt very at ease with her delivering my baby, and she took time to answer my questions at appointments. She was also very through and helped put my mind at ease on many occasions. Additionally, she was easy to get in for appointments, most of the time the wait in the office was minimal, and the nurses are very organized and always called me back for follow up when needed.

May 18th, 2013

Horrible experience

My OB was out of town, so Dr. Atkins was the doctor on call when I delivered my baby last year. I will not go into details, all I can say is: she has the worst bed-side manner ever! While I was pushing the nurse informed her of my birth plan wishes which she dismissed as Bull**IT! I never want to see this doctor again!

October 16th, 2011

I went to her office for a womens wellness test with the pap smear included and did not get the "accurate" results until a year later with an abnormal pap smear. I called the office to see if it was a mix up because I was told it was normal earlier on but no one answers the phone it goes to a voicemail service that never returns call. NEVER EVER going back again she could have risked my life.

August 11th, 2011

Dr. Atkins gave me the special attention and care that I needed. If she doesn't know what your problems are she makes every effort to find out. She is the only Dr. that I have gone to that takes the time to talk and get to know you and what your concerns are. I highly recommend her as a physician. She is super.

July 3rd, 2010

i did not care for her rather abrasive personality. she was a bit rough during a pap smear and hurried through my appointment even though i had questions to ask. i switched doctors after that first visit.

February 13th, 2009

Love the dr. Not her staff!

Dr. Atkins is great and made my birth with my first child wonderful. She was so laid back and cared so much about me as the patient. Her office staff sucks though. High turn over rate.

March 13th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

She delivered both my babies. It was a truly wonderful experience. She really cares about her patients. I was deeply sad when i moved and couldn't go to her for my checkups. I highly recommend her!!!

June 21st, 2017