Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1250 8th Ave
Ste 320
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-924-2111
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Sep 4th, 2013

I have been going to this office for 4 years, and Dr Atkins delivered my first child. I highly recommend her. I felt very at ease with her delivering my baby, and she took time to answer my questions at appointments. She was also very through and helped put my mind at ease on many occasions. Additionally, she was easy to get in for appointments, most of the time the wait in the office was minimal, and the nurses are very organized and always called me back for follow up when needed.

|  Horrible experience  |  show details
by S on May 18th, 2013

My OB was out of town, so Dr. Atkins was the doctor on call when I delivered my baby last year. I will not go into details, all I can say is: she has the worst bed-side manner ever! While I was pushing the nurse informed her of my birth plan wishes which she dismissed as Bull**IT! I never want to see this doctor again!

Oct 16th, 2011

I went to her office for a womens wellness test with the pap smear included and did not get the "accurate" results until a year later with an abnormal pap smear. I called the office to see if it was a mix up because I was told it was normal earlier on but no one answers the phone it goes to a voicemail service that never returns call. NEVER EVER going back again she could have risked my life.

Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Atkins gave me the special attention and care that I needed. If she doesn't know what your problems are she makes every effort to find out. She is the only Dr. that I have gone to that takes the time to talk and get to know you and what your concerns are. I highly recommend her as a physician. She is super.

by kathryn on Jul 3rd, 2010

i did not care for her rather abrasive personality. she was a bit rough during a pap smear and hurried through my appointment even though i had questions to ask. i switched doctors after that first visit.

|  Love the dr. Not her staff!  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2009

Dr. Atkins is great and made my birth with my first child wonderful. She was so laid back and cared so much about me as the patient. Her office staff sucks though. High turn over rate.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Nicki on Mar 13th, 2008

She delivered both my babies. It was a truly wonderful experience. She really cares about her patients. I was deeply sad when i moved and couldn't go to her for my checkups. I highly recommend her!!!

May 1st, 2007 on yahoo.com

The Best OB-GYN in Fort Worth: Dr. Atkins is wonderful! She delivered my two daughters. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She works hard to provide the best quality of care for her patients. Additionally, her nurses are the best. I always feel co

Read Full Review at yahoo.com