A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Attivissimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Attivissimo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attivissimo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attivissimo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Attivissimo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Attivissimo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Attivissimo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Attivissimo FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Attivissimo practice?
- Dr. Lori Attivissimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Attivissimo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Hematologists, and Woodbury Oncologists.