Learn more about Dr. Lori Attivissimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Attivissimo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attivissimo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attivissimo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Attivissimo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Attivissimo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Attivissimo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Attivissimo FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Attivissimo practice?
- Dr. Lori Attivissimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Attivissimo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Hematologists, and Woodbury Oncologists.