Learn more about Dr. Lori Attivissimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Attivissimo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Attivissimo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Attivissimo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Attivissimo FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Attivissimo practice?
- Dr. Lori Attivissimo has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Attivissimo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Hematologists, and Woodbury Oncologists.