Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Bacon
Dr. Lori Bacon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Little Rock, AR. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Bacon is affiliated with North Metro Medical Center, Arkansas Children's Hospital and Arkansas Heart Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Bacon has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Lori Bacon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.
Dr. John Bethell
North Little Rock, AR54
Dr. Angela Driskill
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
North Little Rock, AR23
Dr. James Darr III
North Little Rock, AR20