A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Bacon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Bacon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Bacon MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori Bacon practice?
- Dr. Lori Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Bacon practices Emergency Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Emergency Physicians.