A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Baker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Low Baker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Baker practice?
- Dr. Lori Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Baker practices Diagnostic Radiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Poway, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Radiologists.