A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diagnostic Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology Interventional Radiology Neuroradiology Radiology, and Neuroradiology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UCSF Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Baker practice?
Dr. Lori Baker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: CA, CA and Del Mar, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Baker, Dr. Laura Baker, Dr. Laureen Baker, Dr. Laurene Baker, Dr. Lauretta Baker, Dr. Laurette Baker, Dr. Laurie Baker, Dr. Lora Baker