A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Baker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Baker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Baker MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Baker practice?
- Dr. Lori Baker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Baker practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.