A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Benjes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Benjes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Benjes, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Benjes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Harvard University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Steinberg Benjes MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori S. Benjes practice?
- Dr. Lori Benjes has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Benjes practices Dermatology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.