A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Olans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Olans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Olans, MD, MPH is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Olans graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Olans has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Olans MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Olans practice?
- Dr. Lori Olans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Olans practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.