Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Birdsong, great job!

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Birdsong is and has always been very professional as well as attentive to any and all concerns I may have. I have found her to be quite approachable, respectful and kind. Her knowledge of medication is five star! I highly recommend her!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Birdsong is great. I've been going to her for years. She is always on time, listens to my concerns, and addresses all of my needs. I highly recommend her as a doctor.

Feb 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent support- listens well- caring-

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Birdsong is very sharp, cutting edge knowledge, uses all the tools at her disposal to evaluate and treat.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent provider.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent fund of knowledge, compassionate, interested in my health and wellbeing, and has provided above and beyond my anticipation.

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Birdsong is very professional in her manner, but she is kind and sensitive to my needs.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Not bad for price show details Not bad for price
May 1st, 2011

Pretty good, easy to get an appointment after the first one. just need to keep your same appointment every month. I don't hear anything after the visits which seem weird and rushed. Overall her simplicity of care makes up for the short comings. Beware just your bill. Has the habit of charging me for things i don't need to pay. than not catching it. SO much work due them not been on web. I could go on and on. If you don't want a hassle go hear If not find something better, Something prettier.

Excellent & Professional show details Excellent & Professional
Mar 12th, 2011

High-quality treatment. Very professional. On the ball. Very helpful--simply a very good psychiatrist.

Mar 15th, 2010

Dr.Birdsong has a quiet but caring manner. She is very knowledgeable about all aspects of mental health medications as well as nutrition, exercise, etc...

Needed a supportive Psychiatrist unfortunetly... show details Needed a supportive Psychiatrist unfortunetly...
Jul 24th, 2009

All Business,No attempt to make a connection, Cold Fish, Spent my time with questions that were open ended and then ridiculed when I answered and then elaborated. This is a Psychiatrist that wants to dominate the conversation collect her money and move on to the next unfortunate soul. Had to repeat things several times that she blew off then proceeeded to market more services.She likes to think she can make rapid evaluations. Went there with an open mind and being honest to get help and support. Apparently I must of reminded her of someone she hated because all I recieived from her was negative feedback and non communicative stares then "Our time is up" says Dr. BirdBrain