A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Birndorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birndorf graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Birndorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Birndorf DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Birndorf practice?
- Dr. Lori Birndorf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Birndorf practices Ophthalmology near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Valley Village Ophthalmologists.