A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Birndorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birndorf
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Birndorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birndorf graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Birndorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori B Birndorf DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Birndorf practice?
- Dr. Lori Birndorf has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Birndorf practices Ophthalmology near Valley Village, CA.
See Valley Village Ophthalmologists.