A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Birndorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birndorf
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Birndorf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Birndorf graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Birndorf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori B Birndorf DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Birndorf practice?
- Dr. Lori Birndorf has 10 office locations.
Dr. Lori Birndorf practices Ophthalmology near Valley Village, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Northridge, CA.
See Valley Village Ophthalmologists.