Learn more about Dr. Lori Book:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Book, Endocrinologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Book
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Book Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Book, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Book graduated from Universidad Nacional Del Centro De Peru, Huancayo.
Dr. Book has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Penrose St Francis Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D Book MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lori D. Book practice?
- Dr. Lori Book has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Book practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Endocrinologists.