Dr. Lori Brame MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2013
I luv my endocrinologist
I have been diabetic for 32 years. Dr. Brame is the only endocrinologist that has gotten me to want to do better. She is such a sweet person. I am VERY sensitive to insulin. When she found out I was in the hospital, she came to check on me and make sure they didn't over medicate me. I have never had a doctor do that! When I told her I was having bad migraines, she made sure to get me an appointment with a neurologist. Dr. Brame, Kathy, and I are a team. We are working together to keep me happy and healthy.

March 16th, 2013
Thyroid clearly not her specialty
Dr. Brame's bedside manner is poor at best. She doesn't listen and can't seem to put two and two together. Only tests TSH. She says she wants to combine tests with how you feel, but then doesn't pay attention to how you feel or your symptoms. After she looked at me like I had two heads, she put me on a med that the pharm tech had never heard of before; they had to special order it. It made my symptoms even worse not better. Some of the office staff are nice, but her nurse is rude and doesn't take an accurate BP. They botched my appointment, then after I left without being seen, called to confirm. I will not be returning, ever.

February 19th, 2013
No warm fuzzy here…nurse was beyond RUDE during phone conversation!!!

September 23rd, 2008
Excellent Care- On Top of Latest Reserach
Dr. Brame was very impressive. She is on top of all the latest research in her field. She took extensive time to explain a complicated issue and has been excellent about getting me in to see her despite a very packed schedule.

July 18th, 2008
Dr. Brame is very "by the book". Doesn't listen to your symptoms. She's really too young and inexperienced. If you have a serious problem and want help, I would see someone else.