A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Brand-Abend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Brand-Abend is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Brand-Abend, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand-Abend graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Brand-Abend has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori M Brand Brand-Abend MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Brand-Abend practice?
- Dr. Lori Brand-Abend has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Brand-Abend practices Diagnostic Radiology near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.