A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Brand-Abend, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brand-Abend graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brand-Abend has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brand-Abend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Brand-Abend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Brand-Abend practice?
Dr. Lori Brand-Abend practices Diagnostic Radiology and Body Imaging near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See East Brunswick Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Brand-Abend, Dr. Laura Brand-Abend, Dr. Laureen Brand-Abend, Dr. Laurene Brand-Abend, Dr. Lauretta Brand-Abend, Dr. Laurette Brand-Abend, Dr. Laurie Brand-Abend, Dr. Lora Brand-Abend