inactive

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2014
Exceeded my Expectations
I have always been self conscious about my chin. I decided to schedule an appointment with Dr Brightman to find out what treatments were available. She told me that I was a good candidate for Laser Assisted Lipolysis. She went over the procedure and the results that I could expect. The entire experience and the results have far exceeded my expectations. This procedure has changed my life. Dr. Brightman is a gifted professional. I would describe her as an artist. She has given me a more defined chin without changing my appearance. I'm just a better me. I give her my highest recommendation.

August 23rd, 2013
SImply the Best!
I have been a patient at the Laser and Skin Surgery Center for various medical and cosmetic dermatologic conditions, and was treated By Dr. Brightman recently for both Thermage and Zeltiq. I had Thermage on my face and thigh areas, and Zeltiq on my lower abdomen. I was particularly impressed with the time Dr. Brightman spent with me explaining everything pertinent about these treatments, so I was well-informed prior to proceeding with both. I am happy to report, that I am extremely pleased with the initial results, since both were just recently completed. I am anticipating even more improvements to both sites knowing how these treatments work. As a medical professional myself, I consider myself a "tough critic", but can report without hesitation, that Dr. Brightman -- and all the physicians at this Center - are in a class of excellence not seen elsewhere. I highly recommend this facility for cosmetic and medical dermatology treatments.

August 12th, 2013
I can not say enough good things about how incredible Dr Brightman is as a physician. She is very smart, stays current on leading breakthroughs in the field, and is extremely personable and caring. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Brightman is professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. I had the evolastin procedure done by Dr. Brightman and I am extremely pleased with my result. She walked me through the process from our first meeting as to what kind of result I could expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Brightman.

May 20th, 2012
excellent physician. she saw me and diagnosed a derm issue I was having that no one else could figure out. She treated me and reassured me that I would be okay. The best dermatologist I have ever had.

December 5th, 2011
Too rushed, not interested...
I was surprised to see all the positive reviews for Dr. Brightman, because I had an appointment with her for the first time this morning and was rather disappointed. I came in for treatment of cystic acne. I have tried every traditional treatment out there (topical, antibiotics, hormonal, Accutane, etc), and was hoping to find a doctor willing to review my history and think critically and creatively about a new solution. Dr. Brightman was very curt and rushed, and she did not take time to hear my history, examine my skin or even look at the various pictures I had taken of my skin at different times during my cycle. She was dismissive of my questions, and prescribed me the same topical treatment that I have tried (and had no luck with) on multiple prior occasions. Also, despite the fact that I specifically requested adequate time for a laser treatment when making my appointment, she said that she didn't have time to do a laser treatment because she was in the middle of a surgery, and I would have to come back. In general, pretty terrible bedside manner and not much interest in me as a patient.

September 22nd, 2011
Eprime
In May of 2011 I had a procedure performed by Dr. Brightman called Eprime. It is a cosmetic laser procedure that lifts and plumps the face. The result is a natural yet dramatic effect that made me look about ten years younger, according to friend's and family (I'm fifty). Dr. Brightman is an excellecemt physician who possesses the expertise, aesthetic sensibility, and kindness that one hopes to find in a doctor. Eprime is an amazing procedure assuming you are an appropriate candidate and have realistic expectations (I'm not expecting to look 20). I highly recommend Dr. Brightman for Eprime as well as other cosmetic procedures. She is an outstanding dermatologist all around.

June 6th, 2011
Unfair treatment
I called for an appointment for my varicose veins and got Lori Brightman of Laser Skin Surgery Center name from my insurance AETNA. When I called they required me to get a referral from my Primary care Physician. I had one faxed to them since my Primary already saw my varicose veins a couple of months before. After I waited for 1 hour after my set time the doctor saw me for 5 minutes and recommended Sclerotheraphy. When I went to pay they charged me 300 instead of 30 co pay and that they do not bill my insurance because it is cosmetic procedure. I told them I came to consult if my varicose vein is the cause of my constant leg cramps and she said she can only help me get rid of it.I was afraid that they will charge me to collection so I paid with my card but it is not fair because I was not informed that they do not bill my insurance. They took my insurance card when I registered before I saw the doctor and I got their name from my insurance website. They have all my personal information so I had no choice but comply.

May 8th, 2011
Best of the Best!
I've been seeing Dr. Brightman for several years. Her professionalism and knowledge is the best. She is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. I highly recommend her.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Brightman is an exceptional dermatologist. I had gone in for a Zeltiq treatment and was a little nervous. Dr. Brightman stayed with me for a bit to make sure I was comfortable when the procedure began. Her staff checked on me every 10 minutes or so from then on. Dr. Brightman and her staff were very caring and extremely professional all while making me feel comfortable. She takes great pride in her work and cares for her patients. I look forward to seeing Dr. Brightman for follow-ups just to share how excited I am about the amazing results. I highly recommend Dr. Brightman and her staff to anyone out there in need of a fantastic dermatologist.

May 4th, 2011
I had an excellent experience with the office and particularly, Dr. Lori Brightman. She took her time with me and answered all my questions. I did not feel rushed in the least. Dr. Brightman gave me excellent skin care information and recommendations. She has me on a skin care regimen that has been very successful. More importantly, she and her staff have treated my daughter with laser scar removal. I could not have asked for a better experience for my 4 year old. Her staff was outstanding with my little girl who was extremely nervous. They played with her, made her comfortable, cuddled her and held her through the treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Brightman and her staff!

May 2nd, 2011
I have been to many skin care specialists, but Dr. Brightman is by far the best I have seen. My skin has visibly changed in appearance and she has taken years off my age. I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Brightman. Words are not enought to express how happy I am with the results of my skin care!