A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lorix Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lorix Brown, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lorix W Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lorix W. Brown practice?
- Dr. Lorix Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Lorix Brown practices Pediatrics near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Pediatricians.