Dr. Lori Burrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Burrey?

September 10th, 2010

Dr. Burrey is a fantastic doctor and my kids just adore her. She is always accessible and is more than willing to answer any and all of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Lori Burrey's office for any pediatric needs.

August 13th, 2010

I like Dr Burry as a person. My granddaughter who is 15 missed the majority of her freshman year of high schoool due to not being diagnosed with mononucleosis. I realize it cannot be cured but it would have made her life easier if the school and I had known. She was finally diagnosed as having had it after she was out of school. I had to insist that they test her for mono. She spent the summer sleeping and taking vitamins and is much better.

November 11th, 2009

My kids LOVE Dr, Burrey. She is very personable. I love how she makes it a point to make my children feel comfortable. I would recommend her to everyone who has been searching for a great pediatrican for their kids!!!

August 8th, 2016