Dr. Lori Campbell Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori Campbell?

Unreliable

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Unreliable, unapologetic, would not even give 1 star if an option

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Very rude

Dr. Campbell is Outstanding and Caring

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Posted on April 19th, 2012

It has taken over 2 weeks for anyone to help me with a prescription issue. No phone calls back. I keep calling and nobody returns my phone calls. (Even though Dr. Campbell instructed me to call) The one time I did get through, I was greeted by a rude staff member (Erika- Dr. Campbells's assistant) who accused me of lying. I understand that the office must be very busy, but I would have appreciated a phone call letting me know what was going on. (Which Erika promised and has still not called back) I will be switching to another doctor.

I would definately recommend her!

Posted on May 15th, 2009

I had a great experience with Dr. Cambell. She helped me through my first pregnancy and delivery. She was so caring and sweet, very much made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone. She helped me with my first pregnancy, and I just recently became pregnant again and I will be using her again. Loved her!

Repeatedly cancels appointments!

Posted on September 13th, 2008

Unfortunately, I can not review Dr. Campbell's skills as a doctor because I never got in to see her. I was having some medical issues and was referred to Dr. Campbell by a friend. My friend spoke highly of Dr. Campbell, and this may be true if you ever actually see her. When I first called I had to wait 2 months for an appointment. Approximately 1 month later, the office called and cancelled the appointment and I rescheduled. I went to the office on the day of my next appointment only to have my appointment cancelled about 15 minutes after I arrived. I had to wait another month for an appointment. This time I received a message the day before my appointment informing me that Dr. Campbell needed to cancel my appointment. Dr. Campbell may be a good doctor, but I will never find out. She is obviously too busy to be accepting new patients, and should not take the health of the people trying to get in to see her so lightly.

Posted on January 3rd, 2017