Dr. Lori Campbell MD Patient Reviews

Unreliable, unapologetic, would not even give 1 star if an option

June 15th, 2016
Very rude

April 19th, 2012
It has taken over 2 weeks for anyone to help me with a prescription issue. No phone calls back. I keep calling and nobody returns my phone calls. (Even though Dr. Campbell instructed me to call) The one time I did get through, I was greeted by a rude staff member (Erika- Dr. Campbells's assistant) who accused me of lying. I understand that the office must be very busy, but I would have appreciated a phone call letting me know what was going on. (Which Erika promised and has still not called back) I will be switching to another doctor.

March 4th, 2010
Great Doctor!
Dr. Campbell has been so good to me and my little family. She has been nothing but caring and concerned. I was fortunate enough to have her on call to deliver my son in a situation that could have been chaotic. She was awesome!

May 15th, 2009
I would definately recommend her!
I had a great experience with Dr. Cambell. She helped me through my first pregnancy and delivery. She was so caring and sweet, very much made me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone. She helped me with my first pregnancy, and I just recently became pregnant again and I will be using her again. Loved her!

September 12th, 2008
Repeatedly cancels appointments!
Unfortunately, I can not review Dr. Campbell's skills as a doctor because I never got in to see her. I was having some medical issues and was referred to Dr. Campbell by a friend. My friend spoke highly of Dr. Campbell, and this may be true if you ever actually see her. When I first called I had to wait 2 months for an appointment. Approximately 1 month later, the office called and cancelled the appointment and I rescheduled. I went to the office on the day of my next appointment only to have my appointment cancelled about 15 minutes after I arrived. I had to wait another month for an appointment. This time I received a message the day before my appointment informing me that Dr. Campbell needed to cancel my appointment. Dr. Campbell may be a good doctor, but I will never find out. She is obviously too busy to be accepting new patients, and should not take the health of the people trying to get in to see her so lightly.