A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Carnsew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Carnsew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Carnsew, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carnsew graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Carnsew has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Easley Hospital
- Palmetto Baptist Med Center Easley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Robin Carnsew MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori R. Carnsew practice?
- Dr. Lori Carnsew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Carnsew practices Family Medicine near Liberty, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Easley, SC.
See Liberty Primary Care Doctors.