Dr. Lori Church Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Church?

September 1st, 2015

My teenage daughter told me Dr. Church made her "feel very safe". She took a lot of time talking with her, explaining and answering our concerns. . She is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor, I recommend her to everyone. One of the best doctor I have ever encountered.

January 14th, 2014

Dr. Church doesn't listen and responds with curt answers. Rude is putting it nicely...so rude that I actually got up and walked out. I could never have imagined doing that but that is how upset I was with how she acted. I saw her once in 2012 and thought maybe she was just having a bad day but when I returned in 2013, it was worse. I waited one hour and 15 minutes and when she finally came in the room, she questioned everything I said, typed the whole time onto her computer without taking a moment just to sit and listen. I would not recommend her.

May 15th, 2013

Poor Bedside Manner

Bedside manner is a Big + when choosing a doctor and this doctor fell short in how I was addressed and handled- The office was excellent so it was ashame that the doctor wasn't as well.

September 14th, 2011

Dr. Church abruptly left a practice which we followed her to her next. When we called for a follow-up appt. we were told by her staff that they "don't know where she is." She has since left her second practice abruptly. We felt stranded..twice.

April 7th, 2011

great patient care! great check-in clerk too

What an awesome provider! Dr Church was so sincere and took every minute of her valid time to answer any/all of my questions. She went over all my lab results and what each lab was for what. I overheard her with another patient when I was at check out how she treated them as an elderly patient and how precious. It was like the patient was her own father! Many thanks for providing the excellent patient care and being so complete with my appointment. I live in Wilmington and drive almost 45 minutes to see my doctor! Don't you drive a distance when you find that someone you love cutting your hair!

July 28th, 2010

miss dr. church

The medical group Dr. Church belongs to has closed her office. We registered our dismay with them, but would like to find out if she has a new office. She is the best doctor we ever had--and we have lived in 4 different states. Does anyone know where she is?

June 16th, 2008

life savor

great doc. saved my life

October 9th, 2015