Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
May 10th, 2013

I liked the office in general and that I got to see Dr. claypool every time I went in for an appt. Unlike some other offices where you might have to see another doctor if your doctor is not in. I will say that she was kind to me when speaking and answered all my questions. Things that I didn't not like we're the fact that she was SO rough with me during my exams and for the birthing process. She also rushed the birthing process with too much force instead of just letting the natural birthing process take place with gentile care. I would not recommend Dr. Claypool to my family or friends. I think her nature is just too rough and uncomforable when its comes to what should be a really beautiful and loving experience.

by Mandy on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr Claypool is an amazing physician! She is so down-to-earth and easy to talk to about any and all concerns. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and explains everything very well. I recommend her to all my friends and family. Love her!!! She is the best!

Sep 20th, 2012

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Claypool to anyone. She was extremely non communicative and did not explain the results of my pelvic ultrasound at all. She was not sincere or caring, as I was hemorrhaging and experiencing a difficult time. She ordered an ultrasound, but coded the ultrasound as non covered by her practice, thereby sending me an $800 bill, and all this time communicating non of this to me. She then ordered a procedure for four days later, while my hemoglobin levels were already at 11, expecting me to continue bleeding out for four more days. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Jul 22nd, 2011

I would recommend Lori to everyone! She is a GREAT doctor and did a GREAT job :) Very pleased with my pregnancy and birthing expierence!

Mar 4th, 2011

She is an awesome doctor. She is very involved with your care, really spends time with you and will answer all of your questions. The other thing I loved was that for the most part she takes her own call so she is more than likely gonna be the doctor handling your birth!!! how great is that! alot of doctors have other docs delivering their babies if they aren't on call!

The BEST OB/GYN in Jefferson City show details The BEST OB/GYN in Jefferson City
Apr 20th, 2009

I was referred to dr claypool while in the hospital with an ovarian cyst that needed to be removed. She took very good care of my medical needs and eased my familys fears also. She is a wonderful doctor and person. Highly recommended!!

Apr 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

AWSOME: Dr. Lori Claypool has been by far the GREATEST Ob/Gyn doctor that I have been to in YEARS...!!! She was extremly nice and listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. If you need a doctor who cares about you and not the next ap

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 19th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Dr. Claypool is GREAT: Dr. Claypool made me feel very comfortable. She's easy going and really nice. She was extremely supportive of my physical and emotional needs. I highly recommend her to everyone.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com