A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Clifford is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clifford
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Clifford, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Clifford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Bevis Clifford MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Lori Clifford has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori Clifford practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.