Dr. Lori Cohen MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 5 reviews

November 11th, 2014
Dr. Cohen listens!
My first visit to Dr. Cohen couldn't have been a better experience - she is awesome. She listens to you and is willing to take your knowledge of your own body into account in her diagnosis. I will not hesitate to see Dr. Cohen again - I highly recommend her!

August 29th, 2013
Amazing / Excellent Doctor
Dr. Cohen delivered both of our girls in 2010 and 2013, she is also their pediatrician and our family Doctor. She is beyond amazing, she listens, understands , and is the kindest doctor I have ever met. Yes, sometimes you have to wait a little longer in the waiting room, but that's only because she doesn't rush you through your visit and truly cares ! She is by far, without a doubt , one of the best doctors in the area!

February 15th, 2012
I love Dr. Cohen
My regular baby doctor is off for the week so I got to have Dr. Cohen as a fill in and she was awesome, did everything to make me feel better and even checked to see if I was dilated even though she didn't have to. She actually got me in quicker than my normal doctor, also at the Family Care Center in Bolivar. :)

October 28th, 2011
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Cohen was our family doctor and delivered my 2nd child. She is by far the best doctor ever! She was so friendly and caring. Her bedside manner was amazing. She was always willing to listen and give assistance with anything. We moved away or I would certainly still be a patient of Dr. Cohen. If you're looking for a super doctor you can't go wrong with Dr. Cohen.

June 22nd, 2011
Teacher
Dr. Cohen is a wonderful doctor. You may have to wait a while before you are called back from the waiting room, but it is only because she spends tim ...