A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Coors is Excellent. Dr. Coors has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Coors, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Retina Surgery and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Coors graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.More Education & Awards
Dr. Coors has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coors accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Coors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Coors practice?
Dr. Lori Coors practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Paris, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Coors, Dr. Laura Coors, Dr. Laureen Coors, Dr. Laurene Coors, Dr. Lauretta Coors, Dr. Laurette Coors, Dr. Laurie Coors, Dr. Lora Coors