A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Coors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Coors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Coors, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coors graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coors has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ellen Coors MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Coors practice?
- Dr. Lori Coors has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Coors practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Sherman, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.