Learn more about Dr. Lori Coors:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Coors is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coors
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Coors Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Coors, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coors graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coors has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ellen Coors MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Coors practice?
- Dr. Lori Coors has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Coors practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.