Dr. Lori Coors MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Dr Coors repaired deteriorating vision in one of my eyes. She removed a film from the surface of my retina that had been distorting vision. Almost immediately, my vision was significantly improved. I was fearful of doing the surgery, but she was very skilled, was confident in describing the procedure, and delivered a great outcome for me!

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Coors is an exceptional retina specialist. She saved my sight after my retina detached. Multiple eye doctors have stated what a wonderful job she did and how lucky I am to have had her as my physician. During my first visit, I immediately felt relaxed and confident in her ability even though I was not guaranteed that my sight would be restored. I'm happy to say that my sight was restored. She's the best and I would highly recommend her to my family and friends!!

January 16th, 2016
Professionally Confident
First time visit. She corrected a previous diagnosis from another provider. Efficiently explained the issue and treatment. Initiated treatment in first visit without delay. Looking forward to working with her and her excellent staff to address my issue.

August 1st, 2015
The treatment I have received from Dr. Coors has been outstanding. Now my insurance (United Health Care) refuses to pay for the shot in my eye necessary for Macular Degeneration. How can I get a referral to Dr. Coors?

May 12th, 2015
Top Notch Retina Specialists
Dr. Coors is very proficient and excels at her specialty of retina diagnosis and surgery. She has a very busy practice and sees patients efficiently. She spends as much time as needed to review status and explain to patients. Since I am a scientist, she is very willing to show me the diagnostic imagery and exactly what it shows and the implications. There is usually a short wait to see the technician for eye pressure and visual acuity. If images are scheduled, then a different technician takes care of that, and then there is a wait of 20 min to 40 minutes to see the doc. She performed surgery to remove a film from my left retina that was uneventful and that healed quickly. There were two follow up visits in the first weeks, then at 2 and 3 months and I am scheduled for a 6 month followup in a couple of days. She coordinates with my glaucoma specialists at Glaucoma Associates of Texas in Dallas.

July 7th, 2011