Learn more about Dr. Lori Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Cox is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann K Cox DO and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Lori Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Cox practices Rheumatology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Rheumatologists.