A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Cox is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnsonuniversityhospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann K Cox DO and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Cox practice?
- Dr. Lori Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Cox practices Rheumatology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Rheumatologists.