A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Dangler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dangler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dangler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke`s Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Md Anderson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dangler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Dangler practice?
Dr. Lori Dangler practices Anesthesiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Gainesville Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Dangler, Dr. Laura Dangler, Dr. Laureen Dangler, Dr. Laurene Dangler, Dr. Lauretta Dangler, Dr. Laurette Dangler, Dr. Laurie Dangler, Dr. Lora Dangler