A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dangler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Dangler, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dangler graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dangler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Md Anderson
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ann Dangler MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Dangler practice?
- Dr. Lori Dangler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Dangler practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.