A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Daniels is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniels
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Daniels, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Daniels FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Daniels practice?
- Dr. Lori Daniels has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Daniels practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.