A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dao
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Michelle Dao MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Dao practice?
- Dr. Lori Dao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Dao practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.