A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dao
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dao Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Michelle Dao MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Dao practice?
- Dr. Lori Dao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lori Dao practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.