A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori D'Avello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori D'Avello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori D'Avello, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Avello graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 4 awards.
Dr. D'Avello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori D'Avello MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori D'Avello practice?
- Dr. Lori D'Avello has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lori D'Avello practices Pediatrics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians.