Dr. Lori Day Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Day?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Lori Day?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 17th, 2013

Caring and compassionate MFM Dr

My husband and I were pregnant with our 1st child, when unfortunately at 21 weeks, I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. Dr Day was honest and supportive concerning the tragic reality of my condition, and provided options and knowledge to help us make some very hard decisions. I went into pre-term labor and we lost our son a week after being admitted to University of Michigan, but Dr Day and her MFM team continued to be a source of comfort to us. I can't speak highly enough of her. We plan on seeing her again if and when we decide to get pregnant again.

February 22nd, 2012

Awful Bedside Manners

Lori is a rude condescending doctor at Maternal Fetal Medicine in Grand Rapids, MI. I see her for gestational diabetes and during both of my pregnancies she has been rude and treated me like a child. Just this morning I had to listen to her tell me I don't care enough about my pregnancy and that I will end up delivering a dead baby (even though my sugars are never over 130 and my growth ultrasounds show perfect weight in the 50th percentile. Dr Day has no sense of decency and bedside manners. I would strongly recommend any one to go see someone else. My last child she kept telling me would be a huge baby (over 10 lbs) when in fact he was under 8 lbs and is perfectly healthy. She does not deserve to work in such a business as health care with her extreme lack of people skills.

March 31st, 2017