A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Depersia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Depersia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Cooper Hosp-University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Depersia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Depersia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Depersia practice?
Dr. Lori Depersia practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lara Depersia, Dr. Laura Depersia, Dr. Laureen Depersia, Dr. Laurene Depersia, Dr. Lauretta Depersia, Dr. Laurette Depersia, Dr. Laurie Depersia, Dr. Lora Depersia