A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Depersia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depersia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depersia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Depersia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Depersia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Depersia MD is a female Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Depersia practice?
- Dr. Lori Depersia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Depersia practices Radiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Radiologists.