A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Depersia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depersia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Depersia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Depersia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Depersia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Depersia MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Depersia practice?
- Dr. Lori Depersia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Depersia practices Radiology near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Radiologists.