A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Depersia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Depersia graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Depersia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Angela Depersia MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Depersia practice?
- Dr. Lori Depersia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Depersia practices Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Blackwood Radiologists.