A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Desoutter, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Desoutter has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Desoutter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desoutter graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Desoutter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desoutter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Desoutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Desoutter practice?
Dr. Lori Desoutter practices Pediatrics near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Desoutter, Dr. Laurie Desoutter, Dr. Lorie Desoutter, Dr. Laurette Desoutter, Dr. Lorri Desoutter, Dr. Lorraine Desoutter, Dr. Loretta Desoutter, Dr. Laurene Desoutter