A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Dillard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Lori Dillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Dillard practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Family Physicians.