A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dillard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillard
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dillard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Dillard DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Dillard practice?
- Dr. Lori Dillard has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Dillard practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Family Physicians.