A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dillard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dillard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dillard graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dillard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dillard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori Dillard practice?
Dr. Lori Dillard practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Family Physicians.