A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dilorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dilorenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Dilorenzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilorenzo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dilorenzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Dilorenzo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori Dilorenzo practice?
- Dr. Lori Dilorenzo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Dilorenzo practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.