A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dilorenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dilorenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Dilorenzo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dilorenzo graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dilorenzo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dilorenzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori Dilorenzo practice?
Dr. Lori Dilorenzo practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gardner, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.