Dr. Lori Dowie Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lori Dowie?

April 21st, 2017

We saw Dr. Dowie for 3 years, attempting to be fair in our care and judgement. Her PA, Kelly was polite, knowledgeable and caring. dr. Dowie isa good Doctor, knowledgeable , organized, etc., but arrogant and uncompromising. The staff was 'in their own world', as well as slow on processing referrals without constantly calling to have done.. Obviously, we have changed Doctors.

April 21st, 2017

New patient never saw the doctor

Non of this office makes sense. Went there as a new patient with health concerns and never saw the doctor. Doctor never has time to come see you. Nurse practitioner took care of me. It is confusing as you don't know who is billing dr. Dowie or Dr. Spencer. Seams that their fees go up as Dr. Spencer refers patients out to Dr. Dowie. Very confusing practice. I'm looking for another office. My husband is a physician and he said run for the hills. I don't think they care for patients just $$$. Do not recommend to anyone. Recommend staying away from this office .

February 8th, 2017

Very focused and thoughtful.

January 25th, 2017

Was very impressed at first.

Lori can barely contain her hatred for just about everyone. She is a much different person than the mask initially displayed. It is ALL about the $. She charges for a piece of paper. Literally anyway she can squeeze, she does. I feel for the staff although none last too long. Kelly is beautiful and amazing. She is probably single handedly keeping the business afloat.

January 7th, 2017

Best Primary Care

From day one there was no doubt that Dr. Dowie knew her stuff. Her bedside manners and an obvious heart of compassion for my mom as a patient makes each visit pleasurable and hopeful. The staff, (Especially James) is thorough and very kind. They go out of their way to provide great healthcare. BEST EVER!!! -Nisi :-)

January 6th, 2017

Knowledgable!

I have suffered with fatigue for years, and after several doctors I was about to give up. It only took a few visits and Dr Dowie diagnosed me with pernicious anemia. I finally have energy after B12 injection therapy! Thank you!

January 5th, 2017

Caring office!

Dr Dowie and her staff have been very caring and helpful. I was experiencing financial stress and they took the time to find cheaper options on my medications, changed some to free medications at Publix and others that were merely $4 at Walmart. Some of the medications that could not be changed turned out to be cheaper option to purchase as private pay from Costco than using my insurance policy! The staff then were instrumental in setting up patient assistance through a pharmaceutical company for another drug! Seriously, the time they took to help me was greatly appreciated!

January 5th, 2017

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

I was very satisfied with this physician, office was clean and she spent more time with me than even i expected!

December 21st, 2016

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTORS OFFICE!

I have been seeing the people in this office for several years and i have not once be satisfied with the service they provide. It seems to be a learning center for students studying medicine as you will never see the same person twice. I have only seen Dr. Dowie once in all the years I have gone there. I am finally fed up and I will not return to that office. I continually have problems with getting refills on my prescriptions, ones that need prior authorization to get filled. It takes several calls into the office to finally get them to send the prior authorization to the insurance company. They lie and say they have done it and if you call the pharmacy and the insurance company they will tell you they have not. They will bill your insurance company for appointments you have never had or been to. Then when you come back into the office they say you didn't pay the co payment from your last visit. I have all of this information documented. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH MAKING SEVERAL DIFFERENT CALLS AND A TON OF HEADACHES.... STAY AWAY!!

December 21st, 2016

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTORS OFFICE!

October 11th, 2016

Great service and staff!!!!

I feel that Dr. Lori Dowie is a great doctor. Dr. Dowie is an excellent listener and has a great bedside manner. the staff is also wonderful in helping you with anything you need. So happy I finally found a doctor I can depend on!!!!

January 7th, 2016

5 stars all around! I have been a patient of Dr. Dowie's for many years and recently brought my parents in to establish with the practice. The new nurse practitioner was so wonderful and very patient with both of them I was very pleased!