Dr. Lori Dowie DO Patient Reviews

2.8

January 25th, 2017
Was very impressed at first.
Lori can barely contain her hatred for just about everyone. She is a much different person than the mask initially displayed. It is ALL about the $. She charges for a piece of paper. Literally anyway she can squeeze, she does. I feel for the staff although none last too long. Kelly is beautiful and amazing. She is probably single handedly keeping the business afloat.

January 7th, 2017
Best Primary Care
From day one there was no doubt that Dr. Dowie knew her stuff. Her bedside manners and an obvious heart of compassion for my mom as a patient makes each visit pleasurable and hopeful. The staff, (Especially James) is thorough and very kind. They go out of their way to provide great healthcare. BEST EVER!!! -Nisi :-)

January 6th, 2017
Knowledgable!
I have suffered with fatigue for years, and after several doctors I was about to give up. It only took a few visits and Dr Dowie diagnosed me with pernicious anemia. I finally have energy after B12 injection therapy! Thank you!

January 4th, 2017
Caring office!
Dr Dowie and her staff have been very caring and helpful. I was experiencing financial stress and they took the time to find cheaper options on my medications, changed some to free medications at Publix and others that were merely $4 at Walmart. Some of the medications that could not be changed turned out to be cheaper option to purchase as private pay from Costco than using my insurance policy! The staff then were instrumental in setting up patient assistance through a pharmaceutical company for another drug! Seriously, the time they took to help me was greatly appreciated!

January 4th, 2017
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
I was very satisfied with this physician, office was clean and she spent more time with me than even i expected!

December 21st, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTORS OFFICE!
I have been seeing the people in this office for several years and i have not once be satisfied with the service they provide. It seems to be a learning center for students studying medicine as you will never see the same person twice. I have only seen Dr. Dowie once in all the years I have gone there. I am finally fed up and I will not return to that office. I continually have problems with getting refills on my prescriptions, ones that need prior authorization to get filled. It takes several calls into the office to finally get them to send the prior authorization to the insurance company. They lie and say they have done it and if you call the pharmacy and the insurance company they will tell you they have not. They will bill your insurance company for appointments you have never had or been to. Then when you come back into the office they say you didn't pay the co payment from your last visit. I have all of this information documented. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH MAKING SEVERAL DIFFERENT CALLS AND A TON OF HEADACHES.... STAY AWAY!!

December 21st, 2016
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTORS OFFICE!

October 11th, 2016
Great service and staff!!!!
I feel that Dr. Lori Dowie is a great doctor. Dr. Dowie is an excellent listener and has a great bedside manner. the staff is also wonderful in helping you with anything you need. So happy I finally found a doctor I can depend on!!!!

January 6th, 2016
5 stars all around! I have been a patient of Dr. Dowie's for many years and recently brought my parents in to establish with the practice. The new nurse practitioner was so wonderful and very patient with both of them I was very pleased!

December 11th, 2015
Fantastic Staff! From front of the office, to medical assistants, to the practitioners themselves, this office really cares for their patients. I even saw Dr. Dowie giving one of her patients a translated document, so that they could understand her better. Such complete care! Students get me started with each visit, but I feel like I have gotten a VERY thorough exam each time, because not only do the students do an exam, but the NPs and Dr. Dowie do as well, and since they are teaching, they breakdown my treatment plan so that I understand exactly what is going on. I know I am being well taken care of. The future generations of practitioners to come are in good hands with teachers like you. This office truly goes above and beyond. Thank you for all you do.

December 1st, 2015
Wonderful practice. I have been very happy here for many years. Dr Dowie and Kelly have been very thorough. The new Nurse Practitioner seems very caring.

November 9th, 2015
Patient Care Has Faded Away
Too busy for patients. I scheduled appointment with Dr. Dowie and she pass me off to her nurse practitioner. She was in the office(I saw her at the front desk) they put me in a room and the "NP" came in and said she had a dinner engagement and had to leave. WOW! She did not have the courtesy to tell me herself. I tried to call and discuss this but you can't get pass the front desk staff, you must make an appointment funny I had one and she didn't feel the need to see me.