A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dulabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dulabon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulabon graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Dulabon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Hamot Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Mae Dulabon DO is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Dulabon practice?
- Dr. Lori Dulabon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Dulabon practices Urology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA.
See Erie Urologists.