A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Landau Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Landau Dyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau Dyer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Landau Dyer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landau Dyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori Landau Dyer practice?
Dr. Lori Landau Dyer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Urologists.