A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Dyer has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Dyer MD is a female Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Lori Dyer practice?
- Dr. Lori Dyer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Lori Dyer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Somers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Somers Urologists.