A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Dyer is Good. Dr. Dyer has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lori Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Dyer practice?
Dr. Lori Dyer practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwich, CT and Bronx, NY.
See Tarrytown Surgeons and Tarrytown Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loreen Dyer, Dr. Laurie Dyer, Dr. Lorie Dyer, Dr. Laurette Dyer, Dr. Lorri Dyer, Dr. Lorraine Dyer, Dr. Loretta Dyer, Dr. Laurene Dyer