A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Wagner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Wagner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Wagner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Finch Wagner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Lori F. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Lori Wagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Wagner practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians and Asheville Endocrinologists.