A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Fantry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Fantry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Fantry, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantry graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fantry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Ellen Fantry MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lori E. Fantry practice?
- Dr. Lori Fantry has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Fantry practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.