A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Fantry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Fantry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Fantry, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Fantry graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Fantry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fantry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan