A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Feather:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Feather is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feather
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feather Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Feather graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Feather has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Palm Beach Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Feather DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Feather practice?
- Dr. Lori Feather has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Feather practices Psychiatry near Riviera Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.