A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Fedoronko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Fedoronko is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Fedoronko, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fedoronko graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fedoronko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Marcum Fedoronko MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lori M. Fedoronko practice?
- Dr. Lori Fedoronko has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Fedoronko practices Dermatology near Troy, MI.
See Troy Dermatologists.