A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman-Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Feldman-Winter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman-Winter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Feldman-Winter practice?
Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians, Camden Adolescent Specialists, and Camden Family Physicians.