A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman-Winter
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Feldman-Winter Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman-Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Feldman-Winter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Feldman-Winter MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Feldman-Winter practice?
- Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Camden Adolescent Specialists.