A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldman-Winter
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman-Winter graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Feldman-Winter has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Beth Feldman-Winter MD and MPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori B. Feldman-Winter practice?
- Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lori Feldman-Winter practices Adolescent Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Burlington, NJ.
See Camden Adolescent Specialists.