A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Finn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Finn MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Finn practice?
- Dr. Lori Finn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lori Finn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.