A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Finn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Finn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finn
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Finn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori A Finn MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lori A. Finn practice?
- Dr. Lori Finn has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lori Finn practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.