A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Ford, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Janine Ford MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Ford practice?
- Dr. Lori Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Ford practices Gastroenterology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Gastroenterologists.