A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Ford, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wagoner Community Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- Muskogee Reg Medctr, Muskogee, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Ford practice?
Dr. Lori Ford practices Gastroenterology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Gastroenterologists.