The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori Fritts
Dr. Lori Fritts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fritts is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, St Francis Hospital & Medical Center and Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network. Dr. Fritts has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori Fritts has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lori Fritts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield, CT.
Dr. Rachel Raphael
Bloomfield, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Eugene Sullivan
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Bloomfield, CT 0.04 mi39
Dr. Steven Brown
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Bloomfield, CT 0.11 mi25