Dr. Lori Fritts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lori Fritts?

February 17th, 2017

Fantastic Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Fritts for over 13 years. She is kind and gentle and I feel blessed to have found her.

May 1st, 2016

Dr. Fritts has saved my life three times: 2 breast cancer surgeries and one recommendation to get genetic testing that none of my other doctors suggested- including my oncologist who saw me regularly. She is brilliant, highly competent, and unusually compassionate and open with us- no arrogance, thoughtful and calm and reassuring. Her reputation as a surgeon is impeccable among medical professionals. Highly trustworthy even ar times when one is filled with terror..... I cannot say enough good about her and have been seeing her since 2003.

April 12th, 2016

Love her more than words can describe. The Best Doctor I ever had!

December 22nd, 2015

Excellent Surgical Experience

Dr. Fritts was recommended to me by another physician. Went for the pre op consult and I was put off by the length of time beyond my scheduled appt time that I had to wait. However, when I did finally get to meet her, I was given all the time I needed to have my questions answered. And I had a lot of questions! She spoke in clear terminology, explained my problem and the surgical procedure to 'fix' my problem and the risks associated with the procedure. I had done many hours of research about hyperparathyroidism and was convinced that I was going to go out of state for my procedure until I spoke with Dr. Fritts. I still put a lot of thought into my final decision and I just felt that Dr. Fritts was the surgeon that I wanted to do the procedure. She was so kind, so thorough and so patient and she portrayed a surgeon with confidence but without arrogance. She even offered to help me set up my appt with the out of state practice. What surgeon does that? But in the end everyone should ask who will be there in the event that you need someone if a complication arises after you leave the hospital? I know that if I crossed that line putting me into requiring medical attention, Dr. Fritts was a phone call away. Dr. Fritts has a 'bedside manner' that cannot be taught. My entire experience was excellent. I'm so glad that I decided to stay home and I'm grateful for Dr. Fritts' surgical ability. I highly recommend this physician.

December 16th, 2015

She is outstanding in her field and I am very pleased with the outcome of my thyroid surgery. She is a very caring Doctor and takes the time to make sure you understand everything.

September 30th, 2015

Wonderful surgeon..but very difficult to reach..can wait a week or more for test results..follow up care very poor...doctor appears to have more patients than can handle..had appts. at 7 and 9 pm average wait time over an hour to see her

September 19th, 2014

Dr. Fritts has always been very compasonate, plus being a great surgeon - have passed her name onto many individuals

December 4th, 2013

Awesome Experience

Total thyroidectomy because of cancer in 12/12. Spent a lot of time explaining my options in caring, compassionate manner. Communicated well with + kept my other doctors informed. Even set up a 2nd opinion concerning an underlying issue. Dr. Fritts was at my side when I woke up + even went to find a vending machine (used $ out of her own pocket) when I had a request for a specific drink that nurses on the floor couldn't help me with. Such a fine, skilled surgeon that 8 months later my dental hygenist couldn't see my incision without me pointing it out to her! Any issues with the everyday operations of the office are far outweighed by Dr. Fritts' manner, compassion + skill.

July 16th, 2013

Throidectomy

I have NOTHING bad to say about Dr. Fritts. She removed my thyroid in 2004 due to cancer. She was the best doctor I have ever dealt with. She was patient, explained everything in detail and was extremely caring. You cant even see my scar!!!!!!!!! I would highly recommend her.

June 26th, 2013

This is the most disorganized office I have ever seen. I it starts at the top. this is my second time through the wringer with Dr Fritz and both times were chaos. And as much as Dr Fritz would like me to believe it was the "office staff" this second time was a completely new "office staff". On both occasions my internist was blamed for "lost"paperwork. The lack of communication was also shifted to my internist. Am I crazy or isn't the surgeon's responsibility to give the patient the OR date? To get a call by the hospital to inform you your surgery is tomorrow and have no clue is off putting to say the least. And then to call your surgeon's office to confirm that it is indeed true and then be told your internist should have told you the date seems like buck passing to me. No doubt Dr Fritz has the power of charm and lands on her feet. Some day when harm comes to a patient maybe then she will be held accountable. For the "lost" ,"missing" paperwork, films, & charts

September 10th, 2012

Despite five phone calls, physician never called back to provide any patient feedback. Left numerous messages and only got a call back from scheduler..horrible patient relationshi p

May 1st, 2010

Exceptional ability to communicate with the patient, extremely caring and empathetic. Addresses the emotional needs of the patient as well.