A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Fulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Fulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Fulton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fulton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori J Fulton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lori J. Fulton practice?
- Dr. Lori Fulton has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Lori Fulton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .