Learn more about Dr. Lori Gallaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Gallaher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallaher
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallaher Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallaher graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gallaher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Gallaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Gallaher practice?
- Dr. Lori Gallaher has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Gallaher practices Family Medicine near Pineville, LA.
See Pineville Primary Care Doctors.