A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Gallaher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Gallaher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallaher graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Gallaher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Lynn Gallaher MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lori L. Gallaher practice?
- Dr. Lori Gallaher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lori Gallaher practices Family Medicine near Pineville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA.
See Pineville Family Physicians.