Internists, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
799 E Hampden Ave
Suite 525
Englewood, CO 80113
303-321-2644
Locations and availability (2)

|  Would not give me the time of day!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2013

I called to get an appointment to see if I could get help on a medical issue I was dealing with, They said I could not see them unless I had a diagnosis. The whole reason I needed to come to them was to get a diagnosis. Very poor treatment!

|  Dr. Lori Gerard  |  show details
by Lucille K on Oct 9th, 2013

Dr. Gerard is wonderful. She always takes time to listen to you and her knowledge is what every doc should aspire to. I have seen Dr. Gerard for many years for my Type 1 diabetes and have always had the best of care. The staff is also wonderful and knowledgable. Would highly recommend Dr. Gerard and her staff :)

|  kryptoc  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Excellent knowledge, professionalism, and caring. It's a good office with good equipment. I'd highly recommend this doc and practice.

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

It took some time to get an appointment but well worth it. Dr Gerard has excellent bedside manner, is a good listener, and very thoughtful. Office staff is superb. She quickly diagnosed my thyroid issue and I feel confident I'm on the right path for treatment.

|  Excellent and caring doctor  |  show details
by Kathy Jordan on Mar 7th, 2011

I feel very confident and comfortabe with Dr. Gerard. She spends all the time you need (which could cause delays for you--but if you are waiting, you know she is taking the time with another patient that you would want her to spend with you. Wholeheartedly recommend her!