Dr. Lori Gledhill MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Jacksonville, AL

2.5

April 5th, 2017
Great physician
I was quite impressed with the quality of care I received at this medical clinic. Dr. Gledhill is the greatest!

June 3rd, 2013
I went in to the urgent care on a Sunday afternoon because I thought my 10-month old daughter had an eye infection. Dr. Gledhill examed my daughter and she said her eyes and ears looked fine. She had a fever at the time and I told her that she had constant discharge coming out of her eyes over the past 24 hours. I took her into our pediatrician the next morning and she was diagnosed with an eye infection and double ear infection. It is very frustrating that Dr. Gledhill did not make this simple diagnosis and didn't really seem to care at all about the health of my baby at the urgent care clinic.

December 13th, 2011
Incompetent and Uncaring
She didn't even exam me. What kind of family doctor sends someone to med express and doesn't read the med express' doctor's notes. Just sat across the room didn't look at my trouble areas didn't seem to care.Staff didn't seem to know what they were doing, only good thing was a short wait, but then again, considering how short the exam was, it felt like a waste of time.

May 3rd, 2011
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, especially for a child. Unable to answer questions concerning common childhood illness. Judgemental and unprofessional!

February 28th, 2010
patient from sheffield
I enjoyed going to see Dr. Gledhill on my appts. We were from the same area in Illinois in our past. Easy person to talk too and very understanding with any problems you may have.