A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lori Glowacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lori Glowacki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lori Glowacki, FRCP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glowacki graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Glowacki has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lori Shannon Glowacki FRCP and MD is a female Nephrologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Lori S. Glowacki practice?
- Dr. Lori Glowacki has 1 office location.
Dr. Lori Glowacki practices Nephrology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Nephrologists.